Monday, June 28, 2010

Woot Woot! Pimped out Cell! ♥

LOVEmuffins.
So I went to check my mail today, and my Skinit finally came. I was like super happy. It's super cute & very easy to apply. I love it, and I love the design that I made for it. Tell me what you think. (:


Ok, If you girls and guys didnt know. I have an obbsession with Hello Kitty & Zebra Print so you know I had to get it. & Guess what, It only cost me 14$ with my cupon code. So if you want one for that low let me know and I'll try to find the code for youu. (:

♥ 


-BabyCakesssss.

15 comments:

BeautyReviews101(: said...

I love it what site did you get it from its gorgeous and hey when does the contest end?

Colorlover18 issues death threats said...

wow, I want to get a new phone too, Have you thought of getting the new iphone? I m not a big fan of the iphones, I would much rather get a blackberry, I dont feel comfy with the touch screen... take care :)

pullipdoll said...

love pink !

Ireland said...

I am ordering one :)

Annabella said...

I adore zebras too. Looks hawt

mimmy said...

Lucky, my cellphone just dies. :((((

Domenica said...

Oh nice nice.

GreekPalacade said...

Mine has rhinestones all over it, but now they are starting to fall off, sucks, yours rocks.

Cannelle said...

Likie likie. lol

Joy said...

Oh I need one now, haha

Joan said...

We be pimpin'

gildedroses said...

Love HelloKitty, and its on your banner too. cool

CandyPerfumeGirl said...

I luv anything pink,..MUST HAVE IT.

Francesca said...

kool...

baybeecakessxo said...

thanks everyonee. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails