Saturday, July 3, 2010

We Be Haulin' ♥ picture heavy!

LOVEmuffins!

So today me & my sister went to the mall & walmart. We really didn't see much in the mall that we wanted but we did stop by Victoria Secert's & OMG, they had a huge sale! All the perfumes and lotions I got were 3$ except for one it was 10$ but hey it was worth it, I wish I wouldv'e gotten more but I had to save some cash! We spent 25$ in 3$ items and 10$ on my mom! Which is GREAT! & In walmart we just picked up some rompers & so nail polishes. I forgot to take those pictures, but I'll show you all the ones I got probably tomorrow, I'm too lazy to go take pictures lol. But this is the items that I got!













Beauty Rush Lotion (If you wanna know the exact names ask me!)













Very Sexy (My FAVORITE of all time!)














Beauty Rush Moisturizing Lotion (Candy Baby)














Beauty Rush Spray













Beauty Rush Moisturizing Lotion (Juiced Berry)














PINK body lotion














Jojoba Butter Lotion (NEW SCENT!)














Honey Suckle Something Lol (It's an old one but it was 3$ so I got it)


















Dream Angels Heavenly Desire Body Deodorant Spray (THIS WAS 10$!)














My Romper!
-10$ from Walmart!
-OP Brand
-I'll do an OOTD when I wear it, tomorrow for the 4th of July!


I didnt pick up that much my mom just gave me and my sister 75$ to spend on stuff we wanted/needed! We got some other items to, but I didn't think it was appropiate to share lol. But this is what we got, my sister has a romper like mines in pink & pink sandals. I already had shoes to match my outfit so I didnt get any! But hope you enjoy. Muahh!


♥,

BABYCAKESS! 

PS! i know you girls are wondering about the contest, it's just my camera broke & my sister's laptop will not take the good quality video, but we ordered a new camera and it should be in shortly so I'll take that video in a few. Continue to follow!

4 comments:

Viva La Fashion said...

i love vs. but then again what girl doesn't. very sexy smells sooo good. :D

baybeecakessxo said...

yes i know. it's the best. & you might want to follow my blog because im going to do my giveaway in a few and you may want to enter it babe. (:

Rmlyn said...

Me and my mom went to Vs also. Maaajor Sale <3 I couldn't get her out of the store, ahaha. Nice romper btw (:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the coconut.
it smeels so good
lol
i LOVE YOUR BLOG
keep up the good work doll


http://iesharenee.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails