Monday, July 5, 2010

JUNEfavorites.♥

LOVES♥

OMG, do you guys believe that it's already July. I can't, it seems as if my summer break is coming to an end sooo fast. But let me share with you guys, the products and things that I've been loving throughout the month of June. I used these products almost everyday!




1. Louis Vuttion Speedy (High Quality Replica)- I LOVE this bag, and it only cost me 80$. It's not real LV but hey it's a really good replica. It's perfect for the summer because of the splaaash of color on it. If you want different pictures of the bag, lmk and I'll get them for you. (:

2. PINK; Fresh & Clean Spray- This is one of my all time favorite sprays. It smells sooo good and it just makes you smell even better after you step out of the shower. & It's a very long lasting spray too. I would recommend this spray to anyone.

3.Bright Colored earrings- I find that bright colored earrings are a neccessatiy for the summer. They add a pop of life to any outfit. & No, I don't wear the purple earrings with every outfit lol. But yeaa, there really cute basic hoops, that anyone would LOVE!

4.Beauty Rush Limited Edition Coke Lipgloss- It's not the most flattering scent of lipgloss that they have, but hey its a very good quality lipgloss for when you just want to add a little glamorous shine to your lip.

5.BABYCAKES necklace- I got that personally made for 5$. It's not that good quality but it's worth the 5$, it hasn't broken yet, and I hope it doesn't but I love it. If you want a better photo let me & the link for where I brought it.

6. LOVE MY NAILS; Mauve Shimmer polish- This is by far one of the most gorgeous cheap polishes that I've ever seen. I just needed something to polish my toes with for my Fourth of July outfit and I was being cheap, so in Wal-Mart I came across this product, and I love the color. So if you don't want an expensive polish then I recommend you buy these, there only 1$.



7. SkinIT- I know that I got it toward the end of June, but I LOVE IT. It's sooo cute and I love it, pictures are in another postt.


& PS: I'm going to do the giveaway winner on FRIDAY. So stay tunedd!

& REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME!


♥,

BabyCakess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where did you get your personalized necklace?

baybeecakessxo said...

a myspace shop babe. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails