Friday, July 9, 2010

Mini Haul, Babbbby,



So yeaa, I went shopping yet again lol. Well, I went to my little town fashion store, the mall, and some online shopping. Cheyaa. What I broughtt (Well what me & my sister brought):


-Harajuku Lovers Perfume- OMG It's amazing, I love the scent and I love the bottle that it comes in. I would recommend this to anyone, it's lovely.
-Viva La Juicy- I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE X10000, It smells obber goood. It's a great buy. Idk how much it cost but It's worth it. (KINDA PRICY)
-Jewerly - I got this from a local hair/fashion store. They were like 1$ each!! So We stocked up haa.

- Rhinestone Wheel- It was 1$ so I just brought it lol.

Well, this is all that I brought today, & I thought I would share (NOT BRAGGIN!) But yeaa. That's it!

Muahhh.

6 comments:

flyawaybtq said...

OMG i love when i find $1 Sales! I Go Crazy Buying For Me And My Sisters Lol!
Haha Cant Ever Pass Up The $1 Buys! ^.^
OMG i love Viva La Juicy <33

baybeecakessxo said...

Haa, I know right. It's sooo amazing. (:

flyawaybtq said...

i miss when claries use to do there 10 things for $5 i use to spend sooo much money there ^_^

baybeecakessxo said...

Lol. I never saw that before. LMK when they do that agian please! Was it good stuff??

Yvan said...

heey girlie! your blog is awsome!

baybeecakessxo said...

thankss. (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails